Tuesday 29 August 2017

One of My Peeps.. Plus New Items Added To My Craft Stash Facebook Page

Afternoon... sorry I have been a little bit of a stranger this month, it's been tough with the loss of my grandma and work has been chaos too....

I had a sort out of the craft room over the weekend and managed a little more crafting... and to take photos of some of the cards I had made a couple of weeks before...

How can you not love this image....


Supplies:
Stamps: Stamping Bella One Of My Peeps (Dies to Die For)
Card Stock: Stampin Up Berry Burst
Copics

I have also added loads more stuff to my pre-loved stash sale over on Facebook.  You can find the group below on the link.  I have added some more Clearly Besotted items and LOTV stamps.

You can find it here...

Have a great Tuesday

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. This is great Jen. A fabulous cardvx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great, Jen. Sending you a big hug, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these chickies are too cute!! Fab colouring and LOVE that lush magenta cardstock. Such a cute sentiment too. Gorgeous Jen! Thanks for the parcel of goodies too. Very excited and will let you know when they arrive. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx