Saturday 11 March 2017

With Sympathy

Good Morning LIMettes, boy am I glad it's weekend it has been the longest work week for a while as we come to a pinnacle point in the project I am working on.  I've not had much time to craft or do anything else all week!

It's One Layer week over at Less Is More and the theme is Leaves.  I decided to use a great set from Stampin Up I had not managed to use yet and simply added some tone on tone green copic and a little dimension from Nuvo drops!

Here is my card...


Supplies:




Also my Pre-Loved Stash for sale is now on a group in Facebook.  This makes it easier for everyone to see what has been asked for.  You can find it below and for this weekend I'm paying the postage (to the UK)


Hope you all have a fabulous Saturday.. I'm off to the gym with Lizy and then Rachel's tonight!

Jen xxx

8 comments:

  1. The soft green card base looks great with the stylised foliage stamp, Jen! A beautifully CAS design which works perfectly with the sentiment. I hope you recover from your hectic week at work.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy time for you - hope things calm down soon! Love your card with those stylish leaves and soft, tranquil greens. Gorgeous! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tone on tone look and you can't beat those Nuvo drops for a bit of bling and height. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant CAS design Jen and so classy with all those green tones including the card base. Great idea and hope this week is much calmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tone on tone colouring, Jen. Green is such a calming colour so it's perfect for a sympathy card. I need to get me some of those nuvo drops, they look great here. I hope you can find some chill time soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the green on green. Super cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous CAS design Jen. Love the green. A lovely Sympathy card. Looking forward to my goodies arriving. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous sympathy card Jen ! Love how you played with the different tones of green either with the paper or with your copics ! This stamp set is so delicate ! Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring !
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx