Saturday 28 January 2017

Happy Birthday Little Friend

Good morning LIMettes, I cannot believe it is Saturday already, this week as flown by.  We have a new challenge for you over at Less Is More and the theme is Balloons.  I just had to use this little cutie and add a pop of colour. to a mainly black and white card!



I let my inlink expire so will need to sort that out for supplies, but everything is from Stampin Up for this card.

My mojo seems to be slowly returning, although I have not had much time for crafting this week at all. I have my first work trip of the year away next week going to Dubai so I will try and visit you... and hopefully when I'm back have a little more time to spend in my studio

Have a fabulous Saturday

Jen xx

13 comments:

  1. You know I love this, Jen! I love how the black and white dog is echoed in the black and white theme. The faux stitching is a great detail as well as those bright little pops of colour. Enjoy your trip xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, adorable and clever card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and I love the way you have off set the white panel too! Great lay out and super CAS. I hope all goes well with the work trip and you have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Jen with such adorable images too. Your pops of bright colour are just right for a mainly black and white theme. The stitching on the white panel is a lovely finishing touch. Have a good week away xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning, design, colouring and images - that is all! Oh and there's nothing wrong with your mojo! LOl! Have a fab week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the colors pop with the black! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this card...so cute! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card Jen, this stamp set has got to be the cutest I have seen in a while. That puppy and bird coloured perfectly. Enjoy your big trip away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the offset panel, and the pop of colour from the image against the black and white elsewhere. Such adorable characters too! Fab card :) Hope Dubai goes well and you're back in your craft room soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is just so cute ! These two friends are adorable ! I love your layout out with the white panel dotted only on two sides over the black double card but not centered ! Just fabulous ! Have a good trip to Dubai ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your off centre panel and your little scene is just toooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx