Friday 6 January 2017

Birthday Bunny... and a new LOTV Challenge

Morning... I'm back after a few days off, mainly because my craft room is still a mess from my purging and mega sorting, labeling etc (which is no where near finished) so I am trying to finish that in spare time rather than craft so it is done once and for all.
The craft room move has been an epic adventure, but I have so much (too much) stuff and it really needs sorting and a mega destash.

Today I do have a card for the new Lili Of The Valley Facebook challenge which you can find here! This month the challenge is Anything Goes, a nice easy one for you.

I have used the super cute Cream Cake and shrunk it down in word to give you a very CAS card... I love it!!


The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted and a favourite. It fits in perfectly I think

Hope you all have a great Friday!

Jen xxx


8 comments:

  1. What a cutie Jen...the stamp and sentiment are perfect! Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet CAS card - beautifully coloured. I'm on a mass tidy in my craft room as we prepare for it to be refurbished (it's shared space, but a lot will be mine too!!!). It's felt good to have a clear out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen what a little cutie, love this card. Just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card as always Jen.Good luck with the craft room sorting too, mine is still a work in progress lol ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx