Thursday 10 November 2016

Thinking of 'You'

Morning all... I have a super cute little guy for you today in the form of this cute frog (can you see a pattern emerging here).  I happen to love both green and frogs and making this card last night was purely co-incidental to yesterdays post :-)


I though I would try colouring tone on tone for this card, something I'm not sure I have done before but I seem to have found my mojo and be back into the swing of it and trying new things.

Supplies



Busy day at work for me but I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration for the Lili Of The Valley Facebook Challenge

Have a great Thursday

Jen xxx

3 comments:

  1. You can NEVER make too many froggie cards for my liking, Jen! Yesterday's was terrific, but this guy has my heart totally!!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card here Jen, just love your sweet little frog ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx