Monday 27 June 2016

Hello!

Morning... I have a card I made a good few months ago and I spent some over the weekend sorting out un-blogged cards I had made and just not got around to sharing with you... 

This card was a DT card for Craft Stash ... Really simple design... and I even added a little ink to the resist paper!


Supplies:




Unfortunately the resist paper was a Stampin Up Sale-A-Bration from 2015 so no link :-(

I'll have more cards to share over the next few weeks as I had a really productive weekend card making.. finally the missing mojo has returned!

Finally, if you are interested in any of the Craft Stash I have for sale then click on the link below and it will take you there...



Have a fab day!

Jen xxx


2 comments:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx