Friday 7 November 2014

Polar Trek

Morning.. Sorry I haven't been around this week.. I am travelling with work for most of the next 6 weeks so been trying to just get ahead on so much stuff I just haven't had time to write a post at all! Hopefully I'll get them all done tomorrow

Anyhow today it's Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks and I have this simple card to share with you today using Winter Light Wishes Wryn... This is so cute!


The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Stamps and I thought I would try something different with the positioning ....

Is everyone else struggling with the lack of light for pictures at the moment... I'm going to have to try getting them all done during the day tomorrow!

Hope you have a great Friday

Jen x

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Such a cute image :-)

    I'm having a horrid time trying to photograph things right now, even during the day (because it's dark and wet then too!). Outside pictures come out really blue, and inside ones yellow. Can't win! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Such a lovely design and the stitching looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I couldn't resist this digi either. Totally agree with the lack of light too. Take care, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute just gorgeous and yes photos are dark hate these cold dark days Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a member of the Jet set now then!! Love this image and your card is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a member of the Jet set now then!! Love this image and your card is gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a wonderful funny christmas card love it!

    xxAnnette

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx