Friday 3 October 2014

Snow Is Falling... Clearly Besotted Teaser!

Morning... So day 2 of my teasers for Clearly Besotted stamps and today I have used some of the elements out of Ornamental Style to create this modern Christmas card.



The sentiment and snowflakes are both from the set and I have simply stamped then without re-inking stamped again to get the different shade of ink for each of the two colours (teal and plum memento inks). Simply finished off with signature stitching and a little bit of bling!

I'm so glad Friday is here... so much to do with the house in just giving it a final tidy now the sofa is here and everything.  Hopefully I will have some photos next week.

Tomorrow I'm off on a trip out to surprise someone.... I think she may be shocked to see me!... I'll let you know on Sunday how it goes :-)

Have a great Friday and don't forget to visit the rest of the DT

Jen xx

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful! My fave colour combo too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and super elegant Jen
    Enjoy your weekend
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. I love your gorgeous colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design of this Jen - the wonky panel is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely snowflake card, Jen..soft, delicate and incredibly pretty!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous card as always breathtaking and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen
    Fabulous card....
    Enjoy your weekend
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your color combination!!! Those snowflakes are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your 4 cards are so inspiring. Love each and every one of them. Your style totally speaks to me. Love them, love them, love them!♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your 4 cards are so inspiring. Love each and every one of them. Your style totally speaks to me. Love them, love them, love them!♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. So simple! So modern and happy! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colours you've used. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx