Tuesday 7 October 2014

Dashing Through The Snow...

Morning... As you may of heard Lili Of The Valley are retiring many of early stamps at the end of November.  


There are definitely some of my favourites in there so I thought I would show you a few this week to give you chance to snap them up if you don't have them already... Until Christmas the stamps are also on offer too!!


I decided for the first card to use Sledging With Daddy.. I love this stamp and will be sad to see it go!


I simply coloured it in with Stampin Up Blendabilities (costal cabana and old olive) and an antique white flexmarker.  The sentiment is from the new Wonderful Christmas Wishes sentiment set. Add a little washing tape and some stitching and we are done.

I'll be back later with the winner of the Clearly Besotted Blog hop but if you have not commented yet you still have a few hours... Just scroll down to that post!

Have a great Tuesday

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. I love this one too Jen and I'm pleased it's in my stash. Your card is beautiful.Happy Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card like you I love this stamp it just says it all and its a shame its retiring. Have a good day Love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jen..adore those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jen, I love the colours you have used. I have just had a look at the list of retiring stamps and I am surprised at quite a few. Such a shame they are retiring them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful as always and full of lots of gorgeous details as always you are so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love how you have coloured the image! I'm also surprised this adorable image is going, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image on this gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx