Saturday 22 February 2014

Good Luck

Morning.... This week at Less Is More we have a recipe for you and have chosen....
METAL
We'd like to see something made from metal on your creation. Anything will do, charms, soda can scraps, die cuts, eyelets, paper clips, brads, whatever you can come up with!

Here is my card.....


Just one card from me this week as I slowly get back into card making... Although work has been so busy so not done much since the weekend.  I've used a stamp from Clearly besotted and white embossed it onto lavender vellum. The clearly besotted star dies cute out emboss able metal sheet and then i ran them through a polka dot embossing folder too!
I've another busy week at work so I will try and visit as many of you as I can ..


14 comments:

  1. Very pretty Jen x hope your weekend is good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Jen.

    Have a relaxing weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, that's another week behind you. Enjoy this weekend. Love your card and the stars are brilliant. If you have time, check out my blog Candy you could win. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Jen,
    enjoy your weekend,
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those embossed metal stars are fab Jen and I love the contrast with the vellum. Hope things calm down soon for you. Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love your colour choice.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning jen.those stars are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your metal stars, Jen! Beautiful color combo, too! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love those embossed stars

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super stars! This is gorgeous Jen.
    Hope you had a good weekend
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes super stars...I love the embossed details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx