Tuesday 12 November 2013

Joyful Christmas Wishes .. Seize The Sketch #8

Morning... As you reading this I'll probably be a few meters under water looking at the joys of the red sea but it is Tuesday which means another challenge at Seize the Sketch. Here is this weeks sketch!!


I have kept my card really simple this week.  Hope you like it!!


I have used the leaves from the Stampin Up set as holly leaves and simply added a button and some twine... Sorry I'm in a rush today ... Typing about 5 posts just before you go on holiday is hard work :-)

Have a great Tuesday


14 comments:

  1. so GORGEOUS, Jen! love the stitching and your bold pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors on this holly card - love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love...those polka dots are awesome!! Festive!! I need to get my thinking cap on and decide how to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Jen. I love the simplicity of it. Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen! Hope you are enjoying your holiday. Can't wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card...love the polkas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous, as are all your creations...just found you from Kat's blog http://katscreativeworld.blogspot.co.uk/
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning jen.i love the design and holly :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Jen! The large polka dots look beautiful with the large holly leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx