Wednesday 9 October 2013

Clearly Besotted Birthday Blog Hop Winner!!

Sorry I am so late announcing this but I just walked in from a long day at work and I just didn't get chance to write this up this morning...


I can not believe how many of you took the time to take part in the Blog Hop.. I really hope you all enjoyed it!! Thank you to all of you for leaving such fabulous comments and feedback on my cards. 

Anyhow, enough waffling and onto the winner of the "Going Places" set is...

Blogger Sazzle Dazzle said...
HI Jen, fantastic to see you joining the Clearly Besotted blog hop and love your card - so stylish and crisp. I'm a tad besotted with Clearly Besotted and wish Stephanie and the team a fabulous birthday. xx
Please contact me using the email link in my sidebar and we will get the stamp out to you soon. Thanks again to everyone who commented.  See you tomorrow...




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the winner !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx