Tuesday 27 August 2013

First Day At School...

Next week is the first of the new school year and the first day at school for many 4 or 5 year olds in England. This is a sweet little card for you today made for an order for a first day at school.... I love these sweet images from LOTV.. Think I may have to ink up the matching little girl before next week...



Card Recipe:
Image: Back To School Boy LOTV
Medium: Stampin Up Write Markers
Ribbon: Stampin Up
Star Brad from making memories

That's all from me today... just flying visit I'm afraid...

10 comments:

  1. awww oh I love it Jen!! its just perfect!
    huge hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very very cute, I love your CAS style,Jen
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image Jen - and it's sister. Your card is beautiful - colouring -well how do you do it? -fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning jen.totally adorable image and i love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, my first born daughter starts teaching year 3s next week I have been looking for a card to wish her all the best, I am sure she will be great she is so looking forward to starting. I need to find a good luck teacher card as I won't have time to make one as visiting my mum in Devon. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet Jen, what a cutie. I used the girl image when Poppy went to school last year and I have this one too. I haven't used it yet but Oliver goes to school next year so I'm prepared!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious, Jen! You should illustrate children's books!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well... as always... another fantastic card darl... what more can I say?? lol :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx