Sunday 12 May 2013

Congratulations .. The Paper Players #145

Morning Players.  Wow where did last week go... It's time for another challenge at The Paper Players and this week we have a fabulous colour challenge.  Here are the colours...


I made a really quick card using up some scraps of DP and one of my new stamp sets...


Card Recipe:
In Colour 2012-2014 DPs Stampin Up
Ribbon: Midnght Muse
Stamps: A Fitting Occassion
Punches: Curly Label, 1" circle

I'm hoping to get some serious crafting done today.... I've tidied up in prep to get started as soon as brunch is eaten! See you all later...

Jen xxx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jen
    Gorgeous card....
    Enjoy your Brunch....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. another lovely card jen-how do you do it?!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jen. I love yesterday's cards too. I've had a busy weekend so I'm just having a lovely catch up now!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CAS look of this card, Jen! And I love your mix of patterns on your dsp. Your stitching is always just perfect, and it always adds such a great touch to your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute....love the patterns and stitching, and I just got this set myself! Perfect little image for a graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning jen.fab colour combo and I love the owl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and the DSP is great together! I really like the stitching, I have to try it one day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, I love the mix of DSP patterns and your stitching is perfect and amazing once again! Beautiful card. Hugs :) Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, Cute!!! Love the crisp simplicity. The stitching makes it super cute!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, the expression on that little owl is adorable! Great card, Jen! The mix of patterns is awesome and I love the stitched detail. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx