Wednesday 10 April 2013

You Said.. Clearly Besotted April Release

Morning... A really quick card I made last night in 10 minutes or so using another new set from Clearly Besotted.... I really hope you are loving this new release as much as I am.  This is another fabulous set of stamps and dies.


I printed Silver chevrons from Pink Petticoat straight onto a pale blue card blank and I really love the effect.

Card Recipe:
Sentiment & Dies: You Said from Clearly Besotted
DP: Chevrons printed onto blue in Silver

I'll be back tomorrow... Hope you have a great day

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. Great card and fab stamps. Love the effect of the chevrons on the blue card stock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bang on trend, faultless design - you are amazing Jen! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen
    Fabulous card..... Love the chevrons....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty!!!Love that blue...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but effective Jen. Love the effect of the chevrons.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning jen.really fab and modern design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just brilliant Jen, love the idea of printing on coloured cardstock... what a great tone on tone effect :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx