Monday 15 April 2013

Lets Go Boating.. CAS Mondays with LOTV #4

Morning... I'm back for another self challenge to use my collection of LOTV stamps ... and It was also a lovely surprise to see that it was the same theme at LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES this week as well. If you would like to find out why I'm doing this please read this post.  Here is this weeks card!!  


Challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies: Clean n Simple

Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV
ProMarkers
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Ribbon: Stampin Up
DP: Simple Stories

I've decided to add the linky again this week so I can see what you have created too!! Looking forward to having a nosy!
I'll be back tomorrow with another card but tonight I'll be catching up on visiting you all... sorry I am so far behind but had a chaotic Sunday!

Also, don't forget I have a few bits for sale which you can find by clicking on below link. 


Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. A great CAS card Jen - love this image - looks great with those papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen
    Fabulous image....
    Judt got back from Ally Pally where i puchased more LOTV stamps....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jen- really great colours. Thanks for the inspiration- I'm really enjoying joining in! LOTV images are normally on such heavily embellished cards- which are beautiful but not my style at all!

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card. The image is really cute. I haven't got any of these stamps....time I investigated.
    Best wishes Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jen. Love that image, his yacht's nearly as big as himself!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jen. Love that image, his yacht's nearly as big as himself!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your kind comment. Your work is lovely, I shall come and visit for inspiration. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous jen.really love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! Gorgeous design and colours x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx