Tuesday 2 April 2013

Birthday Wishes

Morning... A really quick card I made last night using CASE study as my inspiration.  I really loved the layout so thought I would give it a go!


CASE Study: #134

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Leafy Accents & Butterfly Additions
Dies: Butterfly Wishes
Sentiment: PI

I'm hoping my new Stampin Up goodies arrive today.. Missed UPS on Thursday so re-arranged for today! I love how they can deliver straight to you as a customer!

I'll be back later.  Don't forget I have some candy on the post below this and check out my stamps for sale.

Jen xxx


17 comments:

  1. A fab. CAS card Jen. Love the colour combination - the dotty butterflies are gorgeous!

    Enjoy your new SU goodies! I agree - their delivery system is excellent.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and the layout is lovely too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Kraft base makes all the difference to your card, love the subtle colours :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen
    Fabulous card....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant ... love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design of this card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Jen! I only 'found' Kraft card when I started blogging and sooo addicted six weeks later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Jen and such a gorgeous CAS design...love the spotty butterflies, too cute :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this jen.really stunning design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous hun...really love the colours you have used....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, Jen...the stamping on kraft is such a fabulous effect! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love how you used the kraft Jen. Gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, love the kraft card base. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous - really effective on the Kraft! Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx