Monday 14 January 2013

With Love... Guest Designer at Merry Monday

Morning... So Lesley asked me to join in as a guest designer after my challenge win in December over at Merry Monday on her blog Always Playing With Paper.  Now I don't normally start Christmas cards until July but I just couldn't say no.. Here is the sketch for this week...

Here is my creation....


Card Recipe:
Snowflake Die and DP from Stampin UP
Sentiment: PI Kirsty Wiseman
Twine: The Ribbon Girl

Ok... That's all from me today...

Jen xx



7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win at Merry Monday! I'm so glad you decided to join us as the Guest Designer this week! And what a lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Jen! Love your snowflake and all the pretty purple! Congrats on being Guest Designer at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple and craft is a great color combo!
    Fantastic card... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning and stylish jen.your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fresh colour palette and the snowflake in kraft! Great job with the sketch Jen! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool creation---love the unexpected colors for Christmas! Fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific card, Jen! Love these colors and that big snowflake! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx