Tuesday 20 November 2012

Christmas Is Coming... Passion For Promarkers #176 Colouring on Kraft

Morning... So It's my turn to host this weeks challenge at Passion For Promarkers and I picked "Colouring On Kraft" as my theme... now I'm hearing a few sighs but it's not that bad... pick a simple image and don't add so much ink and you will be fine ... Here is my card..


Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV
Promarkers
Holly Punch: Martha Stewart

Ok... I'm back home tomorrow so I can't wait to see what you all come up with

Jen xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love this image Jen and he is coloured perfectly. Great CAS card
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and that image is just the cutest! Looks fab on the kraft too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its adorable Jen. Thanks for the challenge, certainly took me outside my box:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jen....and so cute too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning jen.love your design and adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY WORD...this is just sooooo cute Jen. You color on kraft so brilliantly...I still have tried it after I swooned over your Tiptoeing Magnum card but I will make it my mission to have one for next week!! Welcome home xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous - great design and I love the direct stamping onto the Kraft!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx