Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hop Hop Hurray .. Sketch n Stash #92

Morning... so this didn't schedule this whilst I was away so I am a lot late :-(.... Sue has a done a fabulous sketch over at Sketch N Stash this week with this sketch...


Here is my interpretation...





Our sponsor this fortnight is the fabulous ..................




Ok... I'll be back in a bit with a late Sketch Saturday card too.... oh dear I didn't; do very well... can't wait to get back to some crafting... I have really missed it for last few weeks....

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. fabulous card Jen, I love the colours and the image is brilliant.
    I hope you had a good holiday

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jen. Love the image and colour combo.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this jen.the frog is brilliant :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love this Jen, love the Cas style you have created
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx