Wednesday 7 March 2012

Thanks for all you do... CFAS #22 Yellow & Green

Oh my where has time gone this week... now this should have been automatically posted earlier today but hey ho...  been crazy busy, not even done a LIM card this week.... hopefully tomorrow...

So the theme over at Crafting For All Seasons this fortnight is "Yellow & Green"  and I really did find this challenging... So we have some fabby sponsors again and I'm using an image from Bugaboo...


sorry this is so short and sweet I'll hopefully be back tomorrow....

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I like the image and the Spring colours.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Jen...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fab on the kraft background Jen. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Jen, I love the papers and sweet image.
    I have a little award for you if you would like it, pop over to my blog and take a look.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jen,i love the kraft with the zesty colouts and fab sweet image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure why you found this challenging as you have done an amazing job, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx