Monday 19 March 2012

So Glad... Cupcake Craft #184 Going Round In Circles

Morning.... So I had a fairly crafty weekend with Lizy coming round Saturday and spent it catching up and getting ahead on stuff which was really good as I'm off to Dublin with Alistair this weekend....
So enough waffling... It's time for another challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenge and I can't believe I Only have 2 weeks left as the Guest Designer :-(.  The theme this week is
"Going Round In Circles
so we want to see your round creations.  Here is my little card....



Card Recipe
Image: Nellie Snellen
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Dps: Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: MFT Die-namics Stamp & Die Set
Twine: The Ribbon Girl

I'll see you tomorrow....

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. Hello Jen!
    What an absolutl sweet and adorable card! Love the image and the sweet sentiment! Such lovely details too!Have a fantastic day! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty little card Jen. The imade is lovely and everything goes together perfectly.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I lost a week somewhere, sorry I didn't visit last week. This is just the most adorable creation, I love it. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! very sweet card Jen, love the cute image and sentiment.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card jen.gorgeous sweet image and i love the shape :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jen

    Yea Ha! I love this card - the colours are just fab and the image is so cute.

    Have a great weekend in Dublin (lucky you).

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and love the paper you used works a treat
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, Jen! Adorable image and layout and I love your colour scheme! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen, oh what a fab little cowgirl card! Love the kraft and check paper, and the twine detail is super! Great to have you with us at Cupcake, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful. Glad to her you are enjoying your DT spot. keeley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx