Wednesday 29 February 2012

21 today

Have you ever had to play disaster recovery with a card.... I left a couple of cards on my desk on Monday morning... was supposed to take them to work and didn't pick them up... by the time I got home today the cats had so kindly chewed every available corner... not impressed... anyhow enough waffling... this is the replacement card l made using a stamp found in the depths of a draw .. tut tut



Not sure why the purple looks so different but it looks the same colour IRL... lol

Inspiration:
Freshly Made Sketches: #24



Card Recipe:
Image: Nikki Stamp from Ladybug Crafts Ink
ProMarkers: Cool Grey 2-5, Dusky Rose, Orchid, Almond, Dusky Pink,
FlexMarkers: Wild Orchid, Auburn, Nutmeg,
DPs: First Edition

Hopefully Ill be back tomorrow.. but you never know with my schedule at the moment lol...

Jen xx

11 comments:

  1. Cute card, love your coloring! My feline companions have helped me out on more than one occasion! We have a new kitten in the house, who thinks my ribbon rack is to die for! His antics were cute for a few moments, now not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, my naughty feline pair also help out! Love the gorgeous card, the image and paper, ooh! so gorgeous.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you recovered from your disaster very well! Cute image all done up in purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jen...and love the colours too :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamped image is fantastic. Such a happy birthday girl.

    Sometimes my kittens chew my cards, sometimes not. I think that may be a critique!

    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops! Glad I have a door that I can close on my craft room, though Coco has never been bothered about it all to be honest!
    Great card! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute are cats and kittens but can be distructive too! l have 3 and love them to bits as you will love yours but l can see where your coming from and this replacement card is just so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun stamp this is! Love the purple! Naughty little kitties (but what fun I'm sure they had)! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and the stamp set! Beautiful coloring, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This image is fab Jen .... And so too is your colouring .... I love what you have done with this sketch!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great recovery from the cat fiasco! :) Thankfully mine prefer ribbon or glue dots over paper. lol Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx