Wednesday 23 November 2011

Deepest Sympathy Duo

I've a couple of little sympathy cards for you today that I've had to unfortunately send this week and as you know these are the cards you only make when you really need them....



I've kept them really clean and simple, I think that's the best way....

Inspiration:
Clean & Simple: FTL 167
Less Is More: #42 Silhouettes
Divas in Design: #15 Monochromatic

Card Recipe:
Image: Pink Petticoat
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Dew Drops: The Ribbon Girl

That's all from me this morning, I'll be back later....

Jen xx

14 comments:

  1. Lovely little cards and perfect for the sad occasion x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Jen and I'm just sorry you needed them. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Jen! I like the simple black and white for sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning Jen, but so sad that they needed to be made

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 absolutely stunning cards sweetie & glad to working along side with you at SnS :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Jen. Very suitable for such a sad occasion. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards, sorry you had to send these cards but they are so perfect I'm sure they were very well received, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both simply beautiful Jen... even though we hate to have to make them!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both beautiful though I'm sorry to hear that you've had to make them in the first place

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning! LOVE the first one--the aperture is fantastic! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are just beautiful, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are lovely and will be much appreciated, I am sure hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. Sure they will eb very well received
    Sincere apologies for being so late acknowledging your entry
    thank you so much
    mandi
    Diva LIM

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx