Thursday 26 May 2011

Little Goth Girl

I thought it was time I used another one of the Gorjuss stamps I got a few weeks ago and I really wanted to have a try at "Black" hair so I chose to use Little Goth  Girl.  I've used the sketch from The Sugar Bowl #60 with an optional extra of Birthdays.  I'm also entering this into Divas By Design #2 One for the Girls and I Love Promarkers Pearls. Here is the card....



The image is Sugar Nellie " Little Goth Girl" and is coloured in with promarkers ( Black, Cool grey 4,5, meadow, apple, almond, sunkissed pink, lipstick, crimson), the paper is what was left  from a card this week from Shabby Princess ( see I'm trying to be good and not create anymore scraps). The red card stock is co-ordinations and I've used nestie label 12 to cut out the white.  The lace is from The Ribbon Girl and pearls are from the hobby house, the sentiment is LOTV.

Hope you like it....

Jen xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, I love this card. Love the image, but it's the red I love It's stunning.
    I am like you i try to use my scraps, but isn't it hard, I have a whole cupboard full, do you? Ha Ha.
    I do try to use them as often as I can tho. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. That image is so sweet and your papers are really pretty. Thanks for joining in the Divas by Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colouring especially impressed with the hair and shadows - two things I find difficult. Red looks stunning with goth girl. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen. Great card. Love the crisp, clean lines & colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Jen, clean crisp and a beautiful layout. Great colouring on the hair too. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image & layout, thanks for joining us at Divas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love the colours, Thanks for joining in at The Sugar Bowl, Hugs sarah B X

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx