Monday 2 May 2011

Cat in a China Cup - Cupcake Crafts Guest DT

Well today is not only my first week as Guest DT for Cupcake Craft, but makeover day for the blog too... It has a gorgeous new look so make sure you check it out!!!!  This weeks challenge is something beginning with C. This can be a colour, item or an image... Here is mine...


The image is Kitty in a Cup from Tiddly Inks (too cute I know).  I've coloured in simply with promarkers (Ice Grey 1,2,4, Blossom, China Blue, Cobalt Blue, and Blender).  The deep blue pearlescent card is from Anna Marie designs and the check and pale blue is from Pink Petticoat (Of course).  The tiny gems are from my stash (from the days I use to do nail art). I've sewn around the edges ( very roughly) with my little sewing machine ( I think I really do need some practice but it only has one speed... very fast... so it's hard to keep even vaguely straight).  I do quite like it, especially the colour...

Make sure you check out the rest of the DTs creations

Hope you like what I have done

Jen x

9 comments:

  1. So sweet really cute x
    hugs
    Suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Gorgeous card I love the stitching Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just so so cute Jen! I LOVE the colour blue! Great image too! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a really cute image Jen and you have coloured her beautifully. hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Jen! Such a cute image and I love the papers and colours! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen. This is such a lovely card. The image is sooooo cute and the whole card has such a clean fresh feel to it. It is gorgeous. Have a great week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very cute! The colours are lovely too, such a soft blue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Gorgeous stitching and such a sweet image! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.tekila-et-ses-amis.net/ 72269988126 http://www.hd-digitalsat.com/ 75819535256 http://www.isabelmarantsneakerspascher.info/
    Hello. And Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx