Sunday 24 April 2011

Mickey Mouse For My Great-Grandson...

Today is the 3rd Birthday of a very special little boy in my Life.... Keiran, Lizy's little boy (most of the LIMettes will have visited Lizy at some point LOL). This is one of the two cards I have made for him... But this one seemed to fit with this weeks LIM challenge - Off Centre....Here it is...



The image is a colouring page from google images ( these are so useful, especially for children's cards) and I have used my promarkers to quickly add some colour ( Tulip, Mustard, Blossom, Ruby and Berry). The Kraft card is from Pink Petticoat Organics set and the sentiment is printed using Walt-O-Graph font (freebie). 

Hope you like it.. I'll be back with the second card shortly...

Jx

21 comments:

  1. Just love this card...my graddaughter would love it she's a great Mickey fan...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jen !! Brilliant idea to use a google image and the font is perfect !! I need to remember these tips !! :-)

    Happy Easter :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and what fantastic colouring too !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect off Centre Jen
    love it, as Im sure will Keiran
    I to have this font
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    Diva LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, love Micky Mouse, perfect for a child's birthday, just love it:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card...I am sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big (?!) Mickey fan too and I LOVE it!

    Happy Easter

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brill kids card. Love Mickey. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant. I`m sure keiran will love it and I hope he has a happy birthday.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE this!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just perfect, love your colouring of him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant Card. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply super card... with the Disney Font too!
    I'm sure Kieran will love it!
    Thanks so much for a fab submission!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a super card and your colouring is brilliant. I havent heard of a colouring page from google, I will have to look this up, thanks for sharing Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mickey looks just great on Kraft, love it :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card hun! Shame Keiran will never see it eh? lol! He loved his Little Einsteins one tho! :)
    Lizy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your Mickey Mouse card, great card for a child or a Disney Fan

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so love Mickey Mouse! The card looks great:)
    love
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx