Sunday 13 March 2011

Pearly Butterfly

I wasn't actually going to do any card making today, I'm absolutely shattered and have been throwing some designs together for a wedding invite commission, but since I picked up some new sizzix goodies at Sincerely Yours today, I couldn't resist having a little crafting session.  Here is the little card I made....



The Butterfly has been cut into a card blank by overlapping part of the wing using Sizzix Bigz Butterfly.  I have then cut out 2 full ones, one in blue and the other in spotty Pink Petticoat paper. The spotty one is lifted away but the photo doesn't show this very well. I've finished it off with a little ivory lace (from a making memories pack I got in the sale) and some pearls from The Hobby House.

I'm entering this into this weeks Totally Gorjuss challenge Pearls & Lace

Hope you like it...

Jx

1 comment:

  1. such a pretty card Jan. Just love sizzix. It's so much fun! Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx