Saturday 19 March 2011

Daisy Daisy

Back again with another card for tonight... I'm still trying to catch up on the challenges I missed from in the week, but new ones keep catching my eye lol.... This one is based on Clean and Simple Stampings FTL #132.... here is the card...



I've used a Kraft card blank and simple added striped paper from Shabby Princess's Festival Collection across the bottom along with a bit of ribbon from my stash.  The flowers are from Digi Stamp Boutique and I have printed them onto a spotty paper from the same Shabby princess collection and then cut each out.  I've moulded(?!?) them around my fingers and added a simple button to finish off the centre of each... Very quick and simple....

Hope you like it

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx