Wednesday 16 February 2011

Thistledown Birthday Fairy

I'm starting this blog with the card I made a couple of weeks ago for my friend Lizy, a fellow card makers, birthday.

The Image is LOTV Thistledown, which was the first stamp ever purchased from them and now forms part of my large collection of Lili of the Valley Stamps and I had completely forgot that I had it with all the new releases.
I've used promarkers to colour in the image (I promise I'll start to note what promarkers I use for each one going forward) and the paper is from a new stack by first edition paper called love letter, ribbon is from my huge stash. I've printed off the lettering from my PC and used my Foil It  machine, its finished off with a few gems again from my stash (Hobbyhouse I think).


Thanks


Jen

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got no comments on this first-ever post! So here ya go: very pretty card, good design sense. I bet your pal loved it. Yes, your colouring has matured beautifully, and your style more refined. So glad to hear you're getting your joy of crafting back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW 900 cards in 3 years...Congratulations! With that amount of crafting you are bound to notice improvement... better then none. Yet I find the darling little fairy delightful. Wishing you well. Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx