Sunday 20 February 2011

Origami Butterfly

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share a photo of the card I've put together for my mum to make with her cub scouts for mother's day this year. I'd remembered seeing a origami butterfly in one of the magazines my mum gets last year (Cardmaking & Papercraft - Issue 65)so asked her to dig it out. I decided that it would be a good hands on project for the 8/9 year olds making the card.....Here are a couple of photos. 


The rose paper is printed from Pink Petticoat (Perfect Papers collection) and I've used an old stamp set from Woodware ( think it was called "Tiny Sentiments").  The lilac paper is from the stash (prob originating from the paper mill shop). I've finished off with  a small bit of ribbon (from bits box) and a pearl (freebie from Samuel Taylors when I visited them for their Birthday celebrations).

Thanks for listening...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx